Saturday 5 May 2018

5 in 5 on the 5th of the 5th.

I am actually managing to post my 5 in 5 photos on the correct day! This is the idea of Sandie at Itchifingers. The remit is that you take your camera and your watch and off you go. Take as many pictures as you can in 5 minutes and then choose 5 to show us all.
Mine are taken in Bath Botanical Gardens in Victoria Park.
So here goes:-
1. This little chap (chapess ??) is obviously regularly fed. I'm not really a fan of grey squirrels because of the the damage they do to trees, their tendency to steal bird eggs and of course their damage to our population of red squirrels. This one really has the charm tactics off to a tee.


2. A lot of the cherry trees have been looking fabulous. I have some more blossom photos to show you another day.


3. So many leaves are bursting out as the temperature rises.


4. The edge of the Chinese Garden.


5. Both the cultivated and wild bluebells are beginning to flower. These are not technically blue!


2 comments:

  1. Nice of that squirrel to pose for you like that! They can be quite endearing but I agree with you that they have no place on this island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was able to get my 5in5 on the 5th. What a lovely 5 you have. Like that large wood circle in the Chinese Garden. I'm not a fan of squirrels & now that our special little one, Charlie is no longer around, we have vowed not to feed any of them. Our red squirrels are insane & more destructive than the native black squirrels.

    ReplyDelete