Thursday 1 March 2018

Take Three Thursday: Sunshine on the Snowdrops

I am joining Mary Lou today with her meme Take Three Thursday where the idea is that one takes three photos of something that one has noticed. The snowdrops are still in full flower in our drive and were catching the sun when I went for my walk the other day.


There are now quite a few daffodils amongst them although some of them have blown over.


A lot of the snowdrops have made pretty good clumps over the years since they were planted.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I hope that my snow drops have multiplied over the winter into beautiful clumps like yours. It's so nice to see spring flowers in bloom. We have a forecast of 15-20 cm of snow for tomorrow!

    Thanks for joining in Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowdrops look really well established now, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some daffodils at the grocery store today to get some spring sunshine. Like Mary-Lou, we're scheduled to get up to a foot of snow by tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete