Thursday 23 November 2017

Take Three Thursday: Gates

I think I might just get this posted on Thursday but only just! I am joining Mary Lou with her Thursday meme showing 3 photos of things you have noticed.
I am partly using my archive for this. You can see by the trees that I took this picture a while ago. It was taken at the beginning of October when I noticed that one of our gates which is relatively new would have qualified for the Summertime photo hunt for circles and crosses in architecture. A bit late now!


This shows one of our garden gates looking through to the second one. You may be able to see the make shift repairs I have made to the fence and gate to contain Poppy in the garden until the farmer can mend it properly.


We don't have many footpaths across the farm but a new walkers gate has been put up on one stretch of path. These gates are also  suitable for disabled access .


1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to join in Maggie. That new circles/cross gate is quite spectacular, it adds an element to the paddock.

    ReplyDelete