Monday 27 November 2017

Birthday

Today is my birthday which we partly celebrated yesterday when younger daughter was home with us and we all went out for Sunday lunch. I have been spoilt will lots of lovely presents, cards and birthday wishes.
During the day I went to visit mum who I am pleased to say is progressing well. Then it was a visit to see her cat Jesse who was not keen to talk to me.


Then it was home for a birthday tea with two cakes made by younger daughter and iced by older daughter.


Poppy hadn't had much of a day so then it was off out for a walk in the dark with Poppy and socks. Apologies in advance for the terrible night time pictures.



Then late in the day I have received some extra special news which I shall reveal tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maggie! It sounds like you had a great day. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for yesterday. We're both Sagitarrians! If I've counted the candles correctly, it seems that you're 21 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, to you! I love that shot of the pets at night. They must have loved being out, roaming with you. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for yesterday, glad to hear your mum is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, sending along Birthday Wishes, although just a little late in doing so. Congratulations on the newest member's arrival - yes a very special birthday treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cakes look good! Glad you had a nice birthday even if there was a lot of running around. It was great to celebrate with you on Sunday

    ReplyDelete