Sunday 22 October 2017

Villain or Hero?

I haven't had much time to go scarecrow hunting yet but here are a few I have spotted when I have been out and about. The theme this year is Heros and Villains.
I had to Google this one and gather that this Angry Bird is called Red.


I recognise this clever one. I used to love the Pink Panther films.



I pass these quite frequently and fortunately it was quiet enough to stick my phone out the window for these pictures.





Hopefully I should have a chance to explore some more this week as long as they have survived Storm Brian.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this trail the other day! Some great examples. Hope the others survive the storm so you can go photograph them for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun trail - someone is very creative, certainly has me re-thinking scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete