Thursday 31 August 2017

Take Three Thursday : A Few More Finds

I have three unexpected finds to share with you all today while joining in with Mary-Lou's Take Three Thursday. Yesterday I had to take Monty back to the vet for some tests. He needed some sedation so he was left there for the day. On the return journey to fetch him we had a bit of spare time so mum, my sister and I called into Kilver Court in Shepton Mallet for bit of a wander.
I shall tell you more about it tomorrow but for now I have chosen 3 photos taken there that I could consider for The Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.
1. No. 4 A Zig Zag. I have given this item a lot of thought. I do have another photo up my sleeve but I did think this rope fence might just qualify.


2. No. 6 A Pipe.
I have found and posted a few for this but just look at these peeling pipes all over the wall of the old factory.


3. No. 22. A Dial. How many of these have I posted? 


This time is out my one hour during British Summertime, otherwise I am late picking up the dog!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely unexpected walk about. I like the first photo, that water flow "bridge" looks like it hasn't seen a lot of activity this summer. Hoping Monty is doing OK. Such a worrying time.

    Thanks for joining in with TNT.

    ReplyDelete