Wednesday 16 August 2017

A Photo a Week : Vibrant

Today I am joining Nancy with her weekly photography challenge. This week the theme is vibrant so I am having a go at a few suitable pictures.
The first one that came to mind was this one that I took at the wedding last week. I love the contrast of dress from one side of the photo to the other.


Then I have chosen some vibrant flowers. This was at Barley Wood.


These malope flowers growing in my garden are very similar to mallow but a far more vibrant colour.


Then this bright dahlia is in the vegetable garden.


I think they all meet the criteria.

4 comments:

  1. You definitely nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set & match on this one - I really like the last photo of the striped dahlia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully vibrant photos! :) Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely vibrant, especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete