Friday 21 April 2017

A Photo a Week Challenge : Music

Today I am joining Nancy with her weekly meme a photo a week challenge.Each week she chooses a theme and this week is Music. I am taking you back to Prague for this one. Charles Bridge is a popular tourist spot and was extremely busy the first time we crossed it in the middle of the day. Something was obviously causing quite an attraction in the middle of the bridge.


A little band of buskers were in action entertaining the crowds. It was interesting to encounter them because  I had been sent a little video of this group by my daughter when she visited. She had sent a clip to us because my dad was a keen banjo player (a more classical style I might add!). 


Buskers can be variable but they can often bring a bit of cheer as you wander around a city.

3 comments:

  1. Prague is so on my bucket list of places I need to visit SOON! Love these photos! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I've seen more Prague photos here than I did when our girl came home. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great capture for the music theme!

    ReplyDelete