Monday 6 March 2017

Memos, Me, Mail and Monday : Virtual Postcards

I am a little bit late today saying hello to Sian and all the other Monday bloggers. I only got back at lunchtime and have been trying to catch up with all my jobs. It's been a busy weekend away in Prague. I left on Friday as some of you already know with a group of friends for a girls weekend celebrating a 60th and a 50th. A great time was had by all. 
I am sure I will share more with you over the coming weeks but for now with no received mail to share with you I thought I would resort to my previous idea and send you a couple of virtual postcards.

Charles Bridge and the Powder Gate.


A view of the city as we descend from Petrin.


Have a good week everyone and I shall be around soon to see what you have been up to!

5 comments:

  1. I love the virtual postcard idea :) It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual postcards is a winner. What a great reason to get away with girlfriends - birthdays! Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these postcards, and am so envious that you can get to Prague for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prague looks fabulous, love the virtual postcards. have a good week

    ReplyDelete