Wednesday 7 December 2016

Snap: Trios

There are only a few weeks left of Helena's Snap. My choice today is almost accidental.
1.I spotted the three watericans in a garden I visited and once I had that photo I looked out for possibilities of trios.


2. This giant cutlery was on the wall at a pub I visited a week or so ago. It is difficult to get the perspective but the bricks behind are normal size.


3. A friend gave me these and I promise another photo when they are in full bloom..


4. These characters were on the wall as we went up the stairs for lunch on Sunday. 





6 comments:

  1. Great collection! Love the watering cans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Snap! Don't those deer all look like they have different personalities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trios! Wondered when the giant size cutlery would appear - I can vouch for the size - too big to lift almost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kind of accidental collections - good spotting - interesting how different the deer look - I think of them as all being the same

    ReplyDelete