Thursday 4 August 2016

The Selfie

We all know that taking your selfie wherever you are is the trendy thing to do. There were plenty of opportunities for selfies at the weekend and I managed to capture a few in process. Gran was definitely the main "victim" .





Although she didn't always seem to realise she was the subject.


Then at the other party similar activities were going on.


Then of course there is the other side of the camera. The selfie itself.



I wonder how many are taken each day!




2 comments:

  1. Some good ones - the 'stick' certainly helps - although we always forget to take ours with us - which makes it a lot less useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder. I have been talking about buying a stick for ages now. It's the kind of thing I keep thinking Little E will buy me for CHristmas..

    ReplyDelete