Saturday 30 July 2016

The Photo Hunt Link Up


It's now nearly the end of July and time for another link up to Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. I have explored quite a few of the prompts this month. You can see these by following these links.


No.3 A skeleton, bone or X-Ray and No. 10 A bicycle

No. 6 A camper or caravan

No. 8 An art project

No. 11 Fresh Produce 

Then for No. 21 . A photograph of you with a newspaper or calendar page from the time period covered in the hunt. I have chosen the Saturday after what must be one of the most talked about days of this year. 


A catalyst to a lot of political change in the month of July and a changing future.
This is not the first time I have taken a photo of a newspaper of an important political event. The summer of 1982 found me on nights as a student nurse while important matters were being settled in The Faukland Islands as my colleague shows.







3 comments: