Wednesday 27 July 2016

Snap : Through the Arch

Anyone who has seen a few of my photos will know that I like to photograph through windows, doors in fact anything! Today to join Helena in her Snap I am looking through different kinds of arches.

1. I actually took this when we in search of the loos in the Connaught Gardens in Sidmouth!



2. This was in a similar vicinity looking back to where we had just climbed up from the beach.



3. I have now transported you to the kitchen gardens at Barrington Court. The white box is a thermometer. I would like to see the arch again with the courgettes grown up onto it. Note all the different thyme along the edge of the path.


4. Lastly a view down through an arch in one of the "rooms" in the Gertrude Jekyll gardens at Barrington Court.








6 comments:

  1. Hooray! You'll have to put your thinking cap on for a Play School inspired Snap of arched, round and square framed views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great collection looking through - fscinated by an arch of courgettes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of framing photos with arches and doorways. I just love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shapes caught in your SNAP. All have such lovely views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent photos...I love the frame within a frame effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! that first one is beautiful Maggie as are all the others of course. I have always loved Natural Frames. What a great subject for snap. And a reminder to me to go to Barrington Court!

    ReplyDelete