Sunday 26 June 2016

A Shopping Basket with a Difference

One of the items for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt this year is No. 18 A Supermarket cart, basket or trolley full of groceries.  What a shame Rinda added groceries to the remit. One of these trolleys looks far more interesting than anything I pick up in the supermarket. They were part of the flower and produce show at The Royal Bath and West Show created by local schools.




Aren't they great? So do you think I could get away with using one of these?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, they are beautiful! And would definitely count. . . it's all about having fun.
    And it has been so fun to snoop around other people's grocery carts to see what foods they are buying and the differences around the world.
    Nice to check in with you!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Sambourne School is in Warminster, not far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are such fun - I love the wellies around the edge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! What a clever find.

    I'm a terrible trolley snooper. I'm always looking to see what other people are buying. It always seems more interesting than my own selection

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great, but we would also like to see the contents of your grocery trolley!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's my sort of trolley

    ReplyDelete