Wednesday 14 October 2015

Pairs: Heads and Tails

I feel it is a while since I did a post featuring the farm. This pair of pictures I have been saving for a while. Today is Wednesday and that means it's time to join in with Helena's Pairs meme again. Many of you will know that we have a large number of free range hens. They do of course have free running water in their house but they do like to cluster around any collections of water.

Heads



Tails


I am sure you can imagine that every other animal has to take it's turn.


11 comments:

  1. lovely chuckle inducing pair of photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It would make a perfect greetings card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great pair, Maggie. I love the 'tails' one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute Pair of photos. I can hear all the clucking going on - the farm's version of the office water cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! this is wonderful, love the tails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of photos - I like them all perched up and jostling for space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of photos! These are very fine looking chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great pairing. They look so calm perched there, but I imagine the reality is rather different when not seen as a freeze frame. We are both looking forward to the day that my girl can drive herself, but she won't be 17 until May.

    ReplyDelete