Friday 16 October 2015

It's Here Again!

Anyone who was reading my blog at this time last year may recall that I featured a local scarecrow trail. Well it's here again and as last year is in aid of a little local boy called Harvey Hext who has a childhood cancer. This year the theme is "Let the Music Play".

                      
   
I haven't had much time to search many of them out although I have seen quite a few when driving around. I did today stop to look at The Young Farmers contribution that my daughter helped construct.











4 comments:

  1. hard to believe that was a year ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY hard to believe it's a year ago. Such a great idea for a fundraiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. 120 to find is quite a challenge - that could keep a blog going for one third of the year! Young Farmers one looks a good effort but I guess they are the professionals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good! (Just needs a combine harvester!)

    ReplyDelete