Wednesday 21 October 2015

Autumn Pairs

I have had trouble today deciding which photos to choose to join in with Helena's pairs. I have found the answer. I am using both! They are all Autumnal so they fit together nicely. Firstly a ZIZO of a Viburnum tree in my mum's garden.

Zoom Out 

                  

Zoom In on the beautiful leaves.

                

Then secondly a couple of morning pictures of some of the changing leaves around us.

Looking Through the Trees


Looking Sideways on.


It's surprising how much more golden the same trees look side ways on. We have had some crisp sunny days but this morning the forecasted rain has arrived.







11 comments:

  1. wonderful autumnal colours and a beautiful lane of trees - from both sides

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lane of trees..what a beautiful place, cleverly pictured

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trees - perfect companions. Lovely colours, lovely shapes of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third photo is my favourite - I like the light and shadows in that one. The colour of all of the trees is wonderful and a brilliant choice for pairs at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely autumn colours! Beautiful landscape in the second set of pairs too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours - do love viburnums for that autumnal flare. I've been enjoying the landscapes and wondering at the how different they look from underneath here too. Yeah, rain happened this morning in London as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumn colours, I love the lane with the fence and trees. I do feel the trees are brighter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos, I especially like the leaves. I am surprised the row of trees are so different one side compared to the other. I've never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! what a fabulous pair of pairs. I can't stop taking pictures of the wonderful autumn colours this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's such a beautiful time of year, and your morning light is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful close-up, and of the lane under the trees.

    ReplyDelete