Saturday 12 September 2015

The Selfie

I have been thinking about the compulsory item on the list for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. No. 21  A photograph of myself with a sign for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2015.
I have had a few ideas. Writing it in the sand on the beach but we have had no seaside trips this year. Make it with twigs or how about with hay bales and photograph from above. Not very practical. So out came the lipstick and a bit of graffiti writing! After all the window needed cleaning anyway.


Believe me it took several takes to get it all in!

4 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! I wish I had thought a bit more creatively now. Mine wasn't even a proper selfie; I got a friend to take it the other weekend (and it nearly caused a bust up!!) You definitely win for this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on a very creative take on this item - I love how we all left it til last

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great pic and on matching the lipstick colour to your top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Prize for the woman with the most ingenious selfie!

    ReplyDelete