Thursday 24 September 2015

The Final Link Up

A big thank you to Rinda at  Gallo Organico for organising this year's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. I think a lot of us have had great fun looking for and takin our photos. I have also enjoyed seeing all the pictures that have been posted and the stories behind them. Like other people I have also been grateful to friends and family who have helped along the way. Today for the final link up I am posting my final choices and that was not easy. Most if not all of these have been seen along the way. So here we go.


1. A bouquet of flowers 


2. An ornate door knocker.


3. A Person walking a dog (or other animal).


4. People playing a board game or card game.



5. Architectural columns.


6. A metal bridge.


7. A Turtle


8. Someone plugged into social media.


9. A tent


10. A college or university.


11. A cellular tower or satellite dish.


12. A public restroom, bathroom or toilet


13. A merry-for-round or carousel.


14. A traffic signal.


15. A flagpole with at least three flags on it. ( I know it's two poles)


16. A panoramic view taken while standing somewhere high in the air.


17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms.


18. An overloaded vehicle 


19. A ticket booth.


20. A natural body of water.


21. A photograph of you with a sign  reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt".


Alternative A. People eating outside.


Alternative B. Someone holding an umbrella.


Alternative C. A rocking chair.

                                                         


Well that's it till next year! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.























17 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection! You will miss it now it is done.. I love the topiary..Hampton Court?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Love the very clever photo of you! What did you write on the window with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd seen several of these before, but that overloaded truck still makes me smile, as does the carousel. I was especially impressed because it gave me a chance to learn more about your country and the beauty of everything you saw. Yes, I'm totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of thought has gone into this selection and all your lovely alternatives. It's a great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some truly original photos here! What a clever idea for the carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super collection of photos Maggie. Roll on next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an interesting collection! My favourites are the door knockers, the board game and the people eating outside ... I have very much enjoyed your photos :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see your definitive list brought together like this. I have probably already wittered on about all the pics but just to say your overloaded vehicle is particularly envy-inducing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super interpretations - love the guys eating on the big piece of equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of fabulous finds here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops..forgot to say that I love the cows out for a walk!!

      Delete
  11. well done for the full set - love that photo of the men having a coffee break in the field

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great selection. Love the lipstick writing on the self portrait. Thanks for stopping by yesterday. That's the great thing about the hunt, we get to see places we'll probably never go as well as the odd familiar sight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have so enjoyed looking through your blog! I love your final selection. I especially love the cows walking ( childhood memories flooding back! ) Your people eating outside made me smile too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nicely done - a few of those are beyond fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a spectacular collection!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete