Tuesday 4 August 2015

Lack of Resolve

It was only two weeks ago that I was complaining about the opening of Costa Coffee in Nailsea replacing that nice chemist with the Oil of Cassia.  Today Emma came with me for a bit of driving practice. How come it took so little to persuade me through the doors and to sit down with an Americano in front of me?


Still it was very pleasant and I dare not suggest that I actually needed something stronger after experiencing Emma driving me there....


As for coffee filter waste . Should you wonder I didn't ask if they had any to give away!




2 comments:

  1. Cute photo of Emma. Those are very large coffee cups/glasses - could you sleep that night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a giant Jammie Dodger to keep you going for the return journey?

    ReplyDelete