Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Pair of Sheep

These are not the kind of sheep you would find on our farm and I don't think that Sky would find them easy to round up! I spotted these two when I was in Bristol and thought they would make a good entry for Helena's Pairs . I do apologise to Fiona at Staring at the Sea who has recently posted some of the other Shauns
So please meet
Rosie


And Bingo. 



The Shaun the Sheep trail is proving very popular in Bristol. These kind of trails are great fun and I have recently seen blogs with similar type trails. They provide free entertainment for families encouraging them to walk and get some outdoor air. They are also a great way to discover new parts of your city. They are also of course good earners for charity. 
I sadly don't think I shall have time to go searching them all out and my girls are a bit old for such things.

7 comments:

  1. fabulous how different the expressions are with the different eye design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these a delightful Pair. We are just now getting a channel on the TV that is playing the show "Shaun The Sheep" so now I can also be in the know about these charming little beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must say I prefer the sheep in your blog header, but these guys are certainly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness..almost enough for me to suspend my fear of flying to come see these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apology needed. I don't think I saw either of the Shauns here. We love these trails and try to get into Bristol a couple of times during the summer break, if we can. I'm not really one for just ticking them off, preferring to take things steady and enjoy the walk and the (sometimes unexpected) sights. Hope you get to see the whales. My photos really don't do them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em! Amazing how the painting can utterly change the expression on the same statue. If I were nearer, I'd go hunting with you - never too old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..they're strikingly painted. You wouldn't miss them in a crowd!

    ReplyDelete