Friday 31 July 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt July Link Up

I have had quite a lot of success in July finding the different subjects for Rinda's photo hunt  and sometimes finding more than one. Here are the links to finds earlier in the month.

In Search of an Ornate Door Knocker

Another Metal Bridge

No. 8 Someone Plugged in to Social Media.

Five Finds in One Day

Then for a few more finds

No. 3 A Person Walking a Dog or Other Animal 

I am still hopeful about finding someone walking another kind of animal especially as I am on a farm but for now 
An Urban dog spotted on the Metal Bridge.


And a rural dog on the farm.


As you can see Monty is a one person dog and likes only to be lead by me!

No.4 People Playing a Board Game or Cards

I guess this is stretching it a bit. I spotted this show garden at the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.



Will it pass?

No. 8 Someone Plugged into Social Media

I thought I should have my own attempt at this rather than submit just my daughter's. There were plenty of opportunities in Bristol on my river walk. People snatching a late lunch in the sunshine and on social media.

                   

Don't people talk to each other anymore? This last one was the most worrying. He was waiting to cross one of the busiest roads in Bristol on a crossing but still....


Lastly Alternative B A Person Carrying an Umbrella.

Kindly modelled by a friend who used the umbrella all day at the flower show against rain and then sun!   

                                      

   


















20 comments:

  1. I love the board game ... I think it counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great shots and I agree with Eileen, your floral board game counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping to see another animal on a lead from you - but loved the dog photos you have too - Monty seems such a character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint you Helena. I could manage a horse.... Perhaps Kate could halter train her calves. Could be a bit of a rodeo!

      Delete
  4. Great finds!! I love the giant chess board...totally works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stealth photography of social media!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the board game, hope it counts, but the hunt can be inventive so I am sure it will be just dandy. Super metal bridge too. Well done, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done. I particularly like the board games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the board game photo! It is great to see how everyone interprets the prompts differently!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing topiery. I like the social media guy with the suitcase best though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a girl Ella! Understandable mistake though. I have the benefit of seeing it before I cropped it!

      Delete
  10. Loved these photos, and really enjoyed the social media ones. I would say that board game was PERFECT. I love it when people think outside the box! Great take on everything, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you did the social media one: it solves the issue of showing faces of strangers AND draws attention to what they are doing too. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and thoughtful photos. I am sure you could add someone leading cows, sheep..

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're doing great - of course that counts as a board game.
    I think I've seen someone post someone walking a horse and something more exotic, but it's been mainly dogs I think. I like the plugged in mosaic!
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds, and I love your interpretation of the board game---fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots! I think the board game totally counts & is the most unique I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super!! LOVE the 'checkerboard' at the flower show. And I too had to resort to a substitute for one....I couldn't find a ticket booth in my photo archives ... and 100+ degree heat these days, I wasn't about to go out in it. lol

    I joined in this time around and posted my finds. If you'd care to stop by for a visit, I'd love your company!!

    ReplyDelete