Saturday 4 July 2015

No. 8 Someone Pugged into Social Media

When I was sent some photos by email today I had to smile. Emma is currently on a trip to Tanzania. The trip comprises of a trek, Safari and a community project. They are currently working in a local school  doing painting and maintenance projects. She is becoming very attached to the local children.


Two particular photos caught my eye. Yes ok I know I am suppose to take the pictures myself for the Photography Scavenger Hunt but I couldn't resist these.







3 comments:

  1. That looks like an amazing experience. I like the impish character at the front of the first pic! (I might be able to forgive you for bypassing this prompt..!) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she's having a wonderful time. That's a radiant smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous. Your daughter must be having a wonderful time. My daughter is in Peru for 4 weeks and she starts the community service portion next week

    ReplyDelete