Tuesday 7 July 2015

A Spare Hour

Last week I had a spare hour to wait for Emma at school. It was not worth driving home so I decided to go and sit by the pond in the rose garden. I had taken a book with me to read while sat in the evening sunshine but I also had my camera. I took a few pictures in the changing light using different exposures of the fountain.



                                



Then of the surrounding lilies.




Finally a taster of some of the roses.

                                  
                                     



It is truly a place of peace and tranquility.












4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Maggie, what a lovely way to pass an hour. Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous way to spend an hour and what lovely changing light to play with photographing water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with being there tonight! Tomorrow will be a better day. x

    ReplyDelete