Monday 18 May 2015

The Beauty and the Beast

I took a stroll down to the bluebell wood with my sister yesterday. It was quite late in the afternoon but the sunlight was slipping between the trees. I know that she is blogging the bluebells so I will restrict myself to two pictures. If you would like to see hers click here.




When the girls were younger I used to try and take their pictures amongst the bluebells every year. Now I have trouble coercing them down there so I have to settle for Monty who has no choice.


                                                                     

So could I count him as "The Beauty" in Beauty and the Beast for another Movies in May title? Perhaps the bluebells themselves are the beauty. I have however found a contender for "The Beast".


Or perhaps it could be The Thing or even Funny Face. I leave you to choose! What a shame Lord of the Rings or The Chronicles of Narnia are not on the list. I shan't be popping back to see if it comes alive at night!









4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics and a lovely walk. Must say when I saw your title I was fearful that beauty would be the bluebells and that delightful pic you took of me would be the Beast! Your almost human tree is a much better choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. When I see a bluebell wood I always think of Narnia, because when I was little, we lived opposite the bluebell wood CS Lewis used to play in as a small boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a lab and Monty is looking adorable with his 'am I pleasing you' face

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of catching up to do! How beautiful to start with a bluebell wood though. Love the look on Monty's face. I have just looked at the time. I'll be back tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete