Tuesday 26 May 2015

Shades of Pink

Does my mother's garden have predominantly pink flowers at the moment or have I just focused in on these to take? Her garden as always is looking beautiful and I have captured a few highlights on my last visit.




Her apricot foxgloves are further on than mine.






She has a large fig tree which has had to be pruned back in recent years. It has a healthy amount of fruit on it that I know both of my girls will be checking out as they ripen.


I am saving two photos for tomorrow's pairs.









1 comment:

  1. Ace top pic! No, I don't think you are mistaken about the colour palette. I have often noticed (and Dad says too) that the year starts with lots of yellow and white (various daffs, tulips etc.) and then goes into blues/purples (wisteria, ceanothus, bluebells, forget-me-nots etc.) and purples/pinks as you have demonstrated!
    I don't think I knew figs grew in this country. Your farm really does have everything!

    ReplyDelete