Sunday 26 April 2015

An Afternoon Gardening

The conservatory is jam packed full of seedlings and small plants. 



It is too early to put them outside yet but there is a fair bit to do in the garden first. I spent the afternoon  in the garden weeding and tidying up. I was not lonely. I had plenty of company. Socks was keeping a careful eye from the garden seat. 


Well between snoozes anyway!
I often allow Sky in the garden when I am out there. She spent the time stealing whatever Monty was playing with.


Monty meanwhile placidly moved onto something else.


It was only later that I realised that I had been helped with the gardening. A lovely hole had been created in one of the flower borders and a hollyhock removed. I guess the dog with the dirty nose may be the culprit....Sky.....


No comments:

Post a Comment