Monday 27 April 2015

A Stray Bramble

I spotted this postbox when out on our walk around Uley on Friday which you can read about here.


I immediately thought of Eileen's Street Plants blog because if you look carefully at the top of the post.....


There is a nice bit of greenery growing. My postman always carries a dog biscuit in her pocket to tempt angry dogs with (which my never angry but always greedy Labrador soon discovered). I think this postman may need to carry a pair of secateurs soon!


3 comments:

  1. That was well seen Maggie. Since I've started doing the street plant posts I've been surprised by some of the spots that plants choose to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I must have a look at Eileen's blog. Do you remember the plant - elderberry? in Charlotte St car park that 'ate' the stones from the wall?

    ReplyDelete