Sunday 5 April 2015

5 in 5 in the Lambing Shed

Now that the 5th of the month is here it is time to join in with Sandie's 5 in 5 where you take as many pictures as you can in 5 minutes and then choose 5. I took a trip up to the lambing shed to see how the girls were getting on. I certainly managed to pick a busy 5 minutes when the sheep were being  fed. The girls were busy feeding and putting down bedding.


The ewes were waiting not so patiently for their rations.


Meanwhile new life is emerging.


In no time mum tends to both of her new off spring.


Further over a mum checks on her slightly older lambs.


And only 5 minutes has passed.





7 comments:

  1. busy times for you all and such cute lambs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the footage on Countryfile yesterday! I thought of you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great photos. What a busy time for you. How many lambs do you expect over the season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have about 150 ewes. Most have 2 lambs. Some have 1 or 3!

      Delete
  4. Wow! So much life in suchba short time!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy time for you Maggie, and so much happening in 5 minutes!
    Thank you for taking time to take the photos and share them on my 5 in 5 photo challenge, these are truly a taste of Spring and Easter. Sorry it has taken me time to visit, I've had my grand daughters staying and they have kept me busy but it's been fun. Good lucky with the lambing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! what fabulous photo's. so much new life is very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete