Saturday 14 March 2015

The Last One: Winter Photographic Hunt.

This is the last on the list for the Scavenger hunt. It is no. 14 A Partly Built Building. I have found it surprisingly difficult to get this one. I have seen plenty of opportunities fron the car. This is a house that is being rebuilt near us. I did feel a bit nosey taking a photo so have gone  for the over the hedge view. At the moment their converted garage behind is bigger than the house.


I also can't resist adding another stained glass window (no.13). This window depicts the school emblem and is in a window above the refectory door.



4 comments:

  1. Well done, I think you are the first to finish. That window is gorgeous ... I absolutely love stained glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, and nicely discreet with the over the hedge shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I may come up short by one or two!
    Posting a couple tomorrow, but still looking for the door knocker and street musicians.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same difficulty finding a building in progress, plenty see from the car! I love that stained glass window.

    ReplyDelete