Friday 6 March 2015

Off to the Ball

Younger daughter had her Sixth Form Ball tonight. It seems rather early in the academic year but I think the idea is to have it before the Upper Sixth start on their IB and A Level revision and exams. There are a lot of borders at the school and a lot tend to leave as soon as their exams finish.
A lot of them met at a friends house before. They all looked very glamorous and smart when dressed ready to go. 
   
 

The partying started

                                                                   




The cat seemed a little over whelmed by it all.



Soon it was time to finish dressing....




And time for their carriage to take them to the ball.


I wonder if the shoes will last all night?











3 comments:

  1. Love those Cinderella heels. Sure that a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl and fabulous heels! I have heels envy now. I added you to my feedly. :)

    ReplyDelete