Thursday 26 March 2015

More University Looking

Yesterday Emma and I took a train trip to Cardiff to the university open day. This is the forth she has looked at and the one she has liked most up till now. Cardiff was bathed in sunshine which always helps. I would love to have had my camera with me but that is not what the day was about. Nevertheless I did manage to sneak a few on my phone without too much huffing and puffing from her ladyship!
I managed to capture a taster of the modern architecture.


And a taste of the more traditional surrounded by the buzzing prospective students.


I am not sure that many stopped to admire this beautiful magnolia just in flower!






4 comments:

  1. My friends two daughters graduated from Cardiff this year and loved every single minute of their time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful campus. I noticed this week a few stirrings of life in the magnolias round here too. Such a striking tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cardiff, my son went to the Welsh College of Music and Drama there and I loved visiting. You were lucky to have sunshine, the magnolia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete