Tuesday 31 March 2015

Flowering Delights

A walk around mum's garden as always reveals some delights. There is quite a selection of plants in flower giving snippets of colour. There are the expected spring flowers such as Jetfire daffodils.


Primroses in the lawn.


Violets in several different shades.



Dwarf tulips.


It is good to see the cherry blossom about to emerge. No doubt it will be in bloom when I next visit.


Camellias


A lot of the greenhouse wall is covered in this Chilean Glory Vine.


Then there is even a single rose!















3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think that is the rose that I photographed covered in frost in December - genuinely a repeat flowerer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty garden it must be. I love the Glory Vine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my Glory Vine, you have reminded me to re-plant it. Truly a post full of delights.

    ReplyDelete