Monday 23 March 2015

Chaos in the Conservatory

It is at this time of year that the conservatory is used to its maximum. I don't have a greenhouse so bring on all my summer plants in it. Firstly however I have to budge Bella out the way.


Can it really be comfortable to sleep like? Surely the cat bed must be more cosy? Meanwhile things are set up to repot plants, take cuttings and to start sowing seeds.


The seeds are at the ready.


Some of the cuttings I took last year are coming on well. This is a type of lavender that is not totally hardy.


What I would like to know is where my good trowel has gone so I am left with the dog chewed one.....sigh...








2 comments:

  1. Well it looks as if you are going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap, I dont have a greenhouse either, use the conservatory instead. It's "properly" fitted out with a couple of old computer desks, also a couple of wooden garden chairs, one of which is Cassie's favourite "in the sun" sleeping spot.

    ReplyDelete