Wednesday 21 January 2015

Pairs : Pre and Post cooking

  Wednesday has rolled round again and it is time for Week 3 of Helena's Pairs. So I have chosen a spot of cooking this week.
  Each Thursday Emma's AS Level Psychology group take it in turns to make and bring in some kind of cakes. It seems that I have been volunteered to provide tomorrow's. My remit from my daughter. "Something good and really nice." I suppose when she starts school on a Wednesday at 7.45 and doesn't finish until  20.45 it is a bit much to expect her to concoct something.
  So here we are Lemon Cupcakes. Hope they stand up to the remit!

                       

Brian and I have a done taster session on them. It took two each before we were sure. It also gave me a chance to try out a little device that Santa very kindly gave Emma. A cup cake corer.

                         

  Only £4.29 from Lakeland Shops so he told me!


7 comments:

  1. Another great idea for a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth is watering - that corer looks fun for adding gooeyness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's interesting - we have a "bun rota" here for psychology class. But the rule is they can only do it if they do their own baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for a Pair. Only two each for testing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed that it was only two. I thought it was a cupcake corer to enable you to put in a filling - I have a syringe for that too. They look delicious and lemon is my favourite type of cake.

    ReplyDelete