Sunday 11 January 2015

Breakfast No. 4 Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt

When I saw Breakfast on the hunt list details of which are available if you click here. I rather imagined a picture of a lovely full English. The kind of thing you have on holiday with a good bit of black pudding. Well we have no plans to go anywhere at the moment and no I don't cook the "Farmer Husband Boss" a full breakfast every day. He has cornflakes like everyone else. So it seems like my newly made marmalade will have to suffice.


I had skimmed the top of the marmalade into a pot and out it came at breakfast.


What a good opportunity to show off my new jam/ sugar bowl and matching mugs that I had for my birthday! Especially bought to go with our rooster jug!


Oh and the marmalade tastes good too!
P.S I like the other mugs from you too Lauren!



2 comments:

  1. I bet that fresh marmalade tastes delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an inviting sight - love the china and your sheep mat

    ReplyDelete