Thursday 8 January 2015

A Fish No. 8 Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt.

I hope that my visit to the dentist today is the final one for now. Five visits on one tooth is plenty as far as I am concerned. I sat in the waiting room wondering which is going to hurt most. Another session under the drill or the bill waiting for me at the completion of this treatment?
I have spent a lot of time looking at this


A wooden fish on the waiting room wall. I have pondered why it should be there. Does it replace the fish tank of real fish that used to be in the waiting room? Certainly easier than real ones to look after.
Perhaps a present from a grateful patient? Or perhaps an unwanted gift rejected from the dentist's home. 
Well it is ideal for the photo hunt details of which can be seen here. The chance of me photographing a real one are low so this will have to do. Although there is always my mum's Christmas decoration.


Well it didn't hurt to much in the dentist's chair today but the bill did....£385 ! Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your fish picture. I thought this would be an easy prompt but I'm finding it quite difficult! Hope your tooth is all sorted now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering about where I'll find a fish too - well spotted. I often wonder at the history of items in waiting rooms too - I used to like the tank of fish at the dentist

    ReplyDelete