Thursday 11 December 2014

The Reluctant Shopper

The girls and I persuaded Brian to join us on an evening shopping trip in Bristol. He has never visited Bristols newest shopping area Cabot Circus (which is now about 6 years old). Things did not start well when we were stuck in traffic queues for over an hour and there were threats from the farmer to turn around and go home! We eventually arrived and had a pleasant wander around the shops Christmas shopping and enjoying the Christmas lights.





I think I could be using some of these for the Winter Photo Scavenger.




2 comments:

  1. oh the joys of being stuck in traffic at this time of year - fabulous lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes I've heard of the traffic around Bristol - my sister goes there for Christmas shopping too and has horror stories about it. Hope you got everything you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete