Sunday 26 October 2014

More of those Wonderful Scarecrows

I promised to show some more of the scarecrows that I have already featured here and also here. Today my friend and I made it on a walk around the village scarecrow spotting. The number and the quality of these is amazing. I leave you to have a guess at who they are. The theme is children's TV and games. We were stumped on a few! This is done by the local preschool.


This one below by year 6 of the school.


The following chap has been hanging around for days!


Isn't it amazing what you can do with some old wellies.


Aardman features quite a lot.




This next one is almost before my time!


I didn't know the next one.


Well there are more to see another day!











3 comments:

  1. so inventive, love the dog made from wellies

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so clever! I think I recognise the last one - it's my vintage. I think it's The Flumps: Posy, Perkin and Pootle. Did I really just say that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right but I had to google it!

      Delete