Sunday 14 September 2014

The Day After

IMany of the guests managed to make it back to the farm the following morning for a pancake brunch



One little youngster needed a little guidance in his future chat up lines. He found "Do you want a try." With a dead shrew did not work to well on the youngest bridesmaid.



I tried to persuade Brian that he was not as up to date with his farm wear as our hosting farmer.


Having said our goodbyes we headed across the water at Dartmouth to Coleton Fishacre for the afternoon.


 and spent time in the house and gardens. The house and gardens were built by the D'Oyly Carte family in the Arts and Crafts style. It was their family home for some years.


















.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth did I not pick up on this when you originally posted?! The D'Oyly Carte mention should have caused me to open my eyes immediately! Anyway, I'm actually hunting the apple jelly posts, but glad to have come across this (and it reminds me, I have to post my pictures from here and Greenway, still).

    ReplyDelete